Retiring? Relocating to Assisted Living? Downsizing? Moving a senior adult family member?
I've made the decision to move, now what? How can I possibly relocate my family home of 20, 30, 40 or more years? Where do I begin?
WE DO IT ALL WITH ONE CALL!Moving involves a lot of stress and hard work, but when the person is older the difficulties can seem overwhelming. Poinsett Auction has therefore teamed with Alison and Donna of award winning Golden Years Moving to make the transition as easy as possible. Golden Years Moving are the Upstate’s premier senior move managers. With seven years’ experience and membership in the National Association of Senior Move Managers, the Golden Girls offer friendly expert advice for every aspect of your move. Donna and Alison will not only assist you with packing and moving to your new home, but they will work with you to decide what to take, what to donate and what you should send to auction. They work together with you and your family to make the entire transition process as smooth and stress free as possible. Once you have signed with us to sell your property at auction, we work with Golden Years Moving tailoring our move package to meet your situation. Whether you are a senior ready to downsize, a family member taking care of your loved one or a personal representative with a huge responsibility, Golden Years Moving are ready to work with us to meet your needs. Be in touch with Alison or Donna for a free assessment of your situation. They will meet with you, listen to your needs, walk through the project and answer any questions. They will explain all the services they offer and give you a proposal that includes a detailed analysis of the step by step process for your move.
These are some services available with our Senior Services Package:You're Ready To Move
- Offering information on new home/facility relocation possibilities.
- Making appointments for you and/or your loved ones to view relocation choices.
- Transportation provided as needed for assisted living/home site viewing appointments.
- Unpacking/arranging of all your home's hidden treasures (closets, attic, cabinets, garage, basements, etc.) that you would like to sell at auction.
- On-site or auction house services of items all items you do not want to take in your move.
- Packing of those items you have decided to take with you to your new home.
- Cleaning and decluttering of your present home.
- Contractor assistance with any maintenance type landscaping needed to enhance curb appeal.
- Assistance with any painters, exterminators, etc., if you wish to do anything of this type before auction (this is not required for auction; completely up to your discretion of course).
- Marketing of your property and usually one open house before auction.
- Auction day, sale of designated personal property and real estate.
- After auction site clean-up and disposal of any trash and unwanted items.
- Closing of real estate in 30 days or less from day of auction, disbursement of real estate and personal property funds, including detailed record of personal property sold at our auction.
- Moving of personal property items to senior facility, furniture arrangement and unpacking. This can and should be done before the actual close of the property.
- YOU’RE MOVED!