Retiring? Relocating to Assisted Living? Downsizing? Moving a senior adult family member?
I've made the decision to move, now what? How can I possibly relocate my family home of 20, 30, 40 or more years? Where do I begin?
WE DO IT ALL WITH ONE CALL!Poinsett Auction & Realty realizes that moving involves a lot of stressful and exhaustive work for seniors and their families. Poinsett Auction has teamed with Carol Lynn Vrana, Upstate marketing and real estate professional, to offer a Senior Services Package, to help make the transition as easy as possible. Our Senior Services Specialist will relieve you of not only having to deal with the complexities involved with real estate, but will assist you with packing and moving to your new home and making the most of those treasures you have accumulated over the years. Poinsett Auction Senior Services provides a complete, compassionate senior relocation services package and we will make the entire process as smooth and stress-free as possible. You may need all or only some of our services for your situation and you may have your own service providers you would like us to work with. Once you have signed with us to sell your real estate at auction, we tailor every package to meet your situation. Whether you are a senior ready to downsize, a family member taking care of your loved one or a personal representative with a huge responsibility, we are ready to meet your needs.
These are some services available with our Senior Services Package:You're Ready To Move
- Offering information on new home/facility relocation possibilities.
- Making appointments for you and/or your loved ones to view relocation choices.
- Transportation provided as needed for assisted living/home site viewing appointments.
- Unpacking/arranging of all your home's hidden treasures (closets, attic, cabinets, garage, basements, etc.) that you would like to sell at auction.
- On-site or auction house services of items all items you do not want to take in your move.
- Packing of those items you have decided to take with you to your new home.
- Cleaning and decluttering of your present home.
- Contractor assistance with any maintenance type landscaping needed to enhance curb appeal.
- Assistance with any painters, exterminators, etc., if you wish to do anything of this type before auction (this is not required for auction; completely up to your discretion of course).
- Marketing of your property and usually one open house before auction.
- Auction day, sale of designated personal property and real estate.
- After auction site clean-up and disposal of any trash and unwanted items.
- Closing of real estate in 30 days or less from day of auction, disbursement of real estate and personal property funds, including detailed record of personal property sold at our auction.
- Moving of personal property items to senior facility, furniture arrangement and unpacking. This can and should be done before the actual close of the property.
- YOU’RE MOVED!
Call me for a free assessment of your situation. I’ll meet with you, listen to your needs, walk through the project and answer any questions that you have. I will then give you a proposal including a detailed analysis of how we can best meet your needs. Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Call today for help with your difficult downsizing needs.